BROLaD Limited is an HR Consulting & Business Process Mgt company. We specialise in Business process mgt,Recruitment&Outsourcing,Learning and Development.
Job Title: Business Intelligence / ETL / Big Data Consultant (M/F)
This role reports to Development Team Leader or Development Manager. Person will be responsible for design, development, testing, analyzing software issues, troubleshooting software, fixing defects and overall maintaining assigned applications/modules.
- Designs and develops new software code; performs corrective and perfective code maintenance on application in production.
- Participates in design and code reviews.
- Ensures that implemented software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops and executes unit, integration, and system tests.
- Develops, designs, and optimizes complex SQL queries;
- Leads the database analysis, design, and build effort;
- Designs maps of source system data tdata warehouse models
- Develop strategies for data acquisitions and integration of the new data;
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree (Engineering, IT) by relevant university; complementary studies as a plus;
- 3+ years of experience supporting business intelligence systems in a BI or ETL Development role;
- Expert SQL skills
Experience in at least 2 of the above paradigms / technologies :
- SQL Server for Data warehousing
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Pentah(Reporting and dash boarding)
- Big Data / Hadoop / Cloudera
- Understanding of data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design – with both traditional 3rd normal form as well as dimensional modeling, such as star and snowflake)
- Experience dealing with large data sets
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Full Professional English (mandatory)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to [email protected]