Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a managed service provider-Civil Construction company. Due to internal vacancy, they have decided to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Construction Manager
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the project construction phase: the process of tracking, reviewing, and regulating the progress to meet the performance objectives defined in the project management plan.
- Co-ordination of all project activities.
- Quality time and waste control
- Project reports(weekly)
- Cost monitoring and control
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Plans ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur, for example, planning the delivery and storage of equipment and materials.
- Prepares the site and liaises with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before construction work starts.
- Develops the programme of work and strategy for making the project happen.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- In charge of making safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to.
Candidates must have:
- B.Eng/B.Sc in Civil Engineering/Building.
- Masters Degree in Construction Mgt. or Project Mgt. CORE or CORBON certified, Computer literate.
- Not less than 10 years relevant experience.
- A good understanding of the relevant codes and standards and testing requirements for same is a prerequisite.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Proven experience of supervising and coordinating the activities as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Good communication and team building skills at all levels – able to lead and gain the respect of contractor and 3rd parties.
Job Title: Property Manager
- The property Manager shall be responsible for the property management.
- The incumbent shall be involved in all capacities, from finding the tenants and dealing with complaints to initiating evictions.
- Ensure a quick turnover of vacant units through the set-up of an effective marketing plan and procedure for maintaining full occupancy, as well as maintaining a waiting list of suitable prospective tenants.
- The implementation of an effective and efficient rent collection procedure to ensure income flow.
- The enforcement of lease terms and where necessary, the taking of appropriate legal action to ensure compliance.
- The provision of services to suit current needs economically whilst anticipating future needs based on experience and expertise.
- The reduction of the in-house cost of administering a range of property service contracts.
- Competitive and scalable fees.
- Provide a comparative market analysis of ongoing rents in the area in order to determine appropriate rental for your building.
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Determine an applicable service charge.
- Rent Collection, Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals.
- Tenant Management and Coordination.
- Service Charge Administration
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in related course.
- 7years relevant work experience as property manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Valid real estate agent/broker license
- BS degree in related field
- Upper credit
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to: [email protected] kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.