Clayfields and Harrow is a facility management company that helps you achieve the facilities objectives you have set for your organization, residential community or household, Clayfields & Harrow’s range of diverse skills and competencies, combined with cutting edge facilities management technology, enables us help you achieve these objectives.
Job Title: Plumber
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Not less than 30yrs
- Must have worked for a Construction, building or FM company
- Must be able to provide references from that Company
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle, using hand and power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, and pipe-bending machines.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to [email protected]