Posted on :
17 Mar, 2010
KPMG is a global network of legally independent professional firms with about 123000 employees in 145 countries.
At KPMG Forensic, we are in the business of dealing with issues where facts, people and organizations do not agree, or where financial or other business related behavior may not comply with expectations.
To assist our clients in resolving these differences and ensuring that expectations are met, KPMG Forensic has developed the following services and solutions to enhance regulatory compliance, manage risks, resolve disputes and safeguard assets:
• Fraud and Misconduct Investigations;
• Fraud Risk Management;
• Corporate Intelligence (Background Checks and Integrity Due Diligence);
• Anti-money Laundering;
• Anti-bribery and Anti-corruption;
• Ethics and Integrity (including KPMG Ethics Line);
• Dispute Advisory;
• Forensic Technology; and
• Intellectual Property and Contract Compliance.
KPMG Forensic is looking for professionals who meet the requirements below.
• BSc. Accounting, Criminology or LLB (minimum of Second Class. Upper Division)
• Called to the Bar or Chartered Accountant
• Less than 26 years old
• Strong numerate and analytical skills
• Strong inquisitive skins
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communication (oral and written) skills
• Ability to prioritize effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
• Good team player
• Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
• Proficient In Excel, Word and PowerPoint
In addition to the requirements for Entry Level positions, the candidates should possess the following qualifications
• Less than 32 years old
• Previous investigation experience is a pre-requisite
• Previous audit experience is desirable.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] stating Forensic as the subject.
Application closes 30th March 2010. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.