KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
- At KPMG, we offer qualified graduate student interns an opportunity to work in a challenging, yet beneficial environment. We expect that such prospects will enable our interns to acquire useful skills and competencies in the areas of Audit,Tax, Advisory and Central Services for future employment opportunities.
- We are looking to hire young students with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of 5 SSCE or equivalent, including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Have a minimum of second class upper degree In any discipline – Transcript indicating CGPA required.
- Be currently undergoing a post graduate degree program
- Have string communication and interpersonal skills
- Be below 26 years
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should their applications to:[email protected] with “2016 Internship Programme” clearly stated as the subject of the email along with the following:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA
- An official transcript from your university/first degree certificates for graduate interns
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.