Posted on :
25 Nov, 2009
25 Nov, 2009
Lafarge Nigeria cement company is a multinational and leading player in the building industry an is looking for experienced, intelligent and highly motivated individuals to fill the following position:Mechanical Planners.
MECHANICAL PLANNERS LCW-LKB-MP
• Apply Maintenance Methodology; define operational steps, manpower, spares and other resources necessary to achieve efficient and safe maintenance in line with technical standards taking cognizance of cost and quality.
• Manage and improve the use of management tools, procedures and methodologies for maintenance.
• B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
• 5 years hands on experience in a process industry
• Good team player and self motivated
• Strong technical knowledge of Mechanical Maintenance operations.
• Knowledge of cement manufacturing process is desirable.
• Able to multi-task.
• Energetic with good aptitude for fieldwork, very mobile and hands-on.
• Accurate, Analytical, meticulous and pay attention to details.
• Very good written and verbal communications skills.
• Commitment to the highest standards of safe work habits.
• Demonstrate leadership skills via work ethics, ability to delegate and motivate, fairness, etc.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
• Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic Operations.
• Computer literate in Microsoft office packages with minimum requirement of proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Project.
Deadline is 3rd December, 2009.