Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. The company has all necessary technical competence to build, upgrade and maintain Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary bussiness.
Job Title: PR/ Communication Manager
- Develop comprehensive and detailed communications and PR strategies for Brand /Product and execute them in a timely and effective manner (Internal and external).
- Supervising and liaising with agency to develop and execute the communication contents/articles/events.
- Analyze the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at relevant metrics such as ROI, CAC and CPO as necessary.
- Build relationships with local & international media on behalf of the company including both conventional (newspapers, radio, TV) and digital (bloggers, e-channels) media.
- Organize and coordinate events such as press conferences, exhibitions and conferences.
- Responsible for building and sustaining the company’s reputation for quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring media and consumer sentiment and follow up with agency for actions as necessary.
- Crisis and issue management, including gathering facts, drafting /statements and announcement.
- Prepare report for top management on regular basis.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Public Relations Mass Communication Marketing
Basic Computer skills Project Management Time Management Communication Public relations /Marketing
- Curiosity & passion for Telcom & Mobile industry (a must).·
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company and a high comfort with ambiguity/ fast changing targets.·
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.·
- Strong editorial skills with an eye for attention to detail·
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.·
- Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills·
- Willingness to take challenge and meet deadline under pressure·
- Work experience in PR agency, multinational company, or media is highly preferred·
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.·
- A Master’s degree is an advantage·
- Professional certification in Marketing or related field is a plus
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to [email protected]
Application Closing Date: