The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfilment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Job Title: Legal and Compliance Specialist
This job entails provision of legal advisory services and ensuring organization compliance at all time.
An individual working in this capacity must be able to multi-task, be very abreast of new laws and regulations passed.
- Ensure and Maintain the Organization’s compliance with Federal and State regulations
- Drafting and reviewing of business contracts
- Management of all company’s contracts and legal documents
- Liaison with regulatory bodies.
- Liaison with external counsels.
- Liaising with Pension Fund Administrators and Health Management Organizations.
- Provision of legal advisory services to the company.
- Ensure compliance with SLA requirements.
- Liaison with external Lawyers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL, B)
- Must have attended the Nigerian Law school and qualified as a Barrister at Law in the Federal Republic of Nigeria (B. L)
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people (Strong interpersonal Skills)
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good Legal drafting skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
- Excellent Customer service skills
At least Four (4) years’ experience performing in the same job function.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the button below