Posted on :
17 Jun, 2010
17 Jun, 2010
FITC was established in 1981 as a non profit organisation limited by guarantee, based on the Company’s Act of 1968, in response to the recommendations of the Pius Okigbo Committee set-up by the Federal Government of Nigeria to review the Nigerian financial system. It is owned by the Banker’s Committee, which comprises of the Central Bank of Nigeria, the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, all licensed banks and discount houses in Nigeria.
The main objectives of the Centre are:
* To provide training, consulting and research services to the players in the financial services sector and related industries.
* To promote advancement in knowledge in the practice of banking, finance and related competencies by organising seminars, workshops, lectures, making publications that are considered desirable for promotion of its mandate.
* To advocate for and advancing knowledge and practice of good corporate governance in the financial services sector.
* To initiate, support and advise on legislations or other measures affecting related issues as listed in mandate.
* To explore opportunities for mutual cooperation with reputable institutions committed to similar objects.
What is expected of each applicant?
We require the following from each applicant:
1 Cover letter: This is an executive summary of yourself. The position you are applying for should be written in bold and upper case letters on the top right-hand-side of the page. View tips below.
2 Curriculum vitae: The cover letter and curriculum vitae should be 1 document (the cover letter should be the first page). The document format should either be Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe PDF (.pdf) and must not exceed 5 pages.
If you are confident that you have everything ready, click here to upload your CV (only 2 clicks are required).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Are you a job seeker and require the services of FITC in securing a job (temporary, contract or permanent)? Please fill the form below.