Consolidated Breweries Plc, a subsidiary of Heineken International, produces and markets “33” Export Lager, Champion Lager Beer, More. Lager Beer, Williams Dark Ale, Turbo King Dark Ale, Hi – Malt and Maltex brands. We are a Group comprising four breweries and a factory which are located in the different geo-political zones of Nigeria. With over 30 years brewing experience, we are one of the major players in the industry and have continually contributed to the growth of the Nigerian economy. We are looking for talented, focused and determined individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainees
The trainee will undergo an intensive training program that is tailored towards a specific role for a definite period. Successful candidates must be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments in any of the Company’s locations.
The ideal candidate should meet the following:
- B.Sc degree with a minimum of second class honours upper division in any of the following areas: Applied and Natural Sciences; Social and Management Sciences; Engineering and related discipline.
- A master’s degree would be an advantage.
- Evidence of having participated in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or exemption
- Not older than 27 years as at 1 st January 2012
- Not more than two (2) years of post graduation experience
- Ability to work with computer systems and MS office suite
- Willingness to work in any of our locations in Nigeria
- “Hands on” attitude and self – starting disposition
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
Remuneration attached to the position is in line with the existing rates in the industry
Method of Application
If you are confident that your skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in the above position, apply within 2 weeks of this publication with copies of.your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials to[email protected]
Clearly indicating the position as Management Trainee 2012.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED