Posted on :
9 Nov, 2009
9 Nov, 2009
Etisalat Nigeria is actively developing advanced networks that will enable people to develop, learn and grow. It has been at the forefront of technological innovations, including a 3.75 network deployed in Egypt. In addition Etisalat owns majority shares in Thuraya, a leading provider of satellite telephony.
Etisalat is currently recruiting for Manager, Roaming Services – (Engineering Department – Lagos). Reports to: Head, Carrier Relations.
Summary Job Responsibility:
* Identifies probable roaming partners, and negotiate roaming agreements with these partners, ensuring that the agreements are eventually implemented.
* Negotiate all nonstandard requirements for the agreement in liaison with Finance and Revenue Assurance as appropriate.
* Manages relationship with interconnect partners and ensures accurate capturing of Call Detail Records (CDR) and settlement of interconnect bills.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
* Post Graduate degree/professional certification in a related field will be an added advantage.
* MA/MBA/M.Sc, desirable.
* 6 – 8 years post NYSC experience with at least three(3) years in a Supervisory/Specialist role
Method of Application:
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward detailed resume to: [email protected] as soon as possible. Subject of mail, should be position applying for.