Mara Group is a young and dynamic brand synonymous with professionalism, integrity, innovation & entrepreneurial flair. We take pride in creating an energized environment and value long-term relationships with our employees, partners and clients.
Experience : 1-3 Years in providing Onsite / L1 support in Technical Assistance Center/Customer care for System admin, Network admin or equivalent.
Qualifications : Graduate/ BE / MCA or Equivalent
- Telecom & Networking fundamentals, Unix Administration, Initial trouble shooting skills for applications/Interfaces /DBs , Vendor co-ordination skills.
- Listens to others and asks appropriate questions to understand issues , Monitoring & Reporting , Carry out routine Ops activities & checklists.
- Basic understanding of network related commands to enable verification of connectivity (such as ping, trace route, net stat).
- Understand process tables and how to stop and start processes.
- Awareness of VAS Services , Call flows , GSM , SS7 , clustering fundamentals , Understanding of disk systems (such as Mirroring and RAID).
- Liaise directly with customers on service requests or problems, ensure understanding of business impact associated with problems and keeps the customer informed as part of the resolution process.
- Retain ownership of customer issues until resolved, escalated or accepted by another individual, Actively participates in team discussions and activities.
- Display an enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Work together with other with local technical groups in order to resolve customer issues effectively.
- Excellent communication skills – Written & Oral.
Click here to view Job and Apply Online