Mara Group is a young and dynamic brand synonymous with professionalism, integrity, innovation & entrepreneurial flair. We take pride in creating an energized environment and value long-term relationships with our employees, partners and clients. Mara Group Nigeria recruits VAS Application Specialist (Level 2)
Experience : 3-4 years of experience in providing L1/L2 support in Telecom domain and with at least 2-4 years experience in supporting Telecom VAS software products/applications.
Qualifications : Graduate/ BE / MCA or Equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of Telecom , Networking and UNIX Administration , Problem debugging/isolation skills for applications/DBs /Interfaces.
- Vendor co-ordination and conflict mgmt skills, Documentation.
- Shift operations planning and co-ordination , Reporting & Presentations.
- Write well constructed shell scripts with functional routines.
- Deal with customers in a professional & courteous manner which keeps them informed and offers value on a daily basis.
- Sound understanding of VAS Services , Call flows , GSM , SS7 , clustering solutions.
- Understand the impact of particular processes along with what processes should be running on a server & how they should be configured.
- Solid understanding of storage, including SAN attached & local storage.
- Thorough understanding of monitoring and reporting tools.
- Provides assistance to team members to achieve individual and team tasks.
- Demonstrates self assurance in own actions, judgments and capabilities.
- Work together with external technical groups in order to resolve customer issues effectively.
- Actively troubleshoot monitoring and reporting issues.
- Excellent communication skills – Written & Oral.
Click here to view Job and Apply Online