At Intel, we see the everyday as a bar that continually needs to be raised. Step inside our world and you’ll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. We are game changers, plain and simple.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Ref No: 792721
Job Category: Marketing
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Student/Intern
The main tasks on this position are:
- Supporting and creating sales and marketing programs for / with Technology Retailers / Telco and PC manufacturers
- Supporting the marketing team in the coordination and management of sales and marketing events
- Periodical adaptation of global assets, tools and activities to local market.
Supporting Nigeria marketing team with administration on projects including but not limited to:
- Working with Marketing Agency’s to execute projects
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Ensuring marketing agencies are uploading Proof of Performance to each project after delivery
- Tracking and reporting out on project status
- Tracking budgets
- Supporting ad hoc requests made by the marketing team
To apply on this position you must be a student currently pursuing a university degree in your final year in Business Administration, and/or Computer Science and/or Engineering (Electrical or Industrial) or other, with a focus on Consumer or marketing (Marketing, MBA).
Additional qualifications should include:
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Strong understanding of marketing, consumer, retail
- Ability to work and collaborate with global/local partnerships to build integrated sales and marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- A team player
- Demonstrated project management experience would be an added advantage
- Team player in a distributed/dispersed structure, initiative taking and self motivation to work with little supervision.
- Some broad IT background or technical familiarity with the current/emerging technologies
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and developing business ideas with new technologies.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online