Apata & Ascott Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of
Job Title: Business Development/Marketing Officer
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Oversee the development of marketing literature.
- Writing reports and providing management with feedback.
- Visiting clients and attending networking events.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Conduct weekly meeting with marketing people for enquiry and follow up to grow the business.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Meet targets on sales, projections and business deals.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a corporate marketer with knowledge of hospitality industry trends.
- Business intelligence
- Marketing and Collaboration skills
- Communication & Inter personal skills
- Research & Strategy
- Negotiation & Persuasion
- Well conversant with social media marketing and Google SEOs
- Confident, self-motivated, well organized, able to multi-task.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their up to date CV’s & application letter to:[email protected]