Our client, a banking industry is recruiting to fill the below job position. We seek application from suitably qualified candidates only.
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Available Slots: Above 50
Specialization: Sales & Marketing
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager. Credit application review
- Interview customers applying for loans. • Obtain necessary documents from customers, where required.
- Ensure timely submission of all forms and documents to relevant internal unit for processing.
- Monitor status of Customer loan requests through the Sales Support team.
The role is responsible for new customer acquisition through focused selling of Retail and Corporate banking products. Successful candidates will be responsible for selling the bank’s products and services to new customers within specific locations.
Qualifications and Requirements
- OND/HND/BSC in any discipline from a reputable higher institution.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Age: Maximum of 33 years
- Excellent and effective Communication.
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of financial products and market.
- Computer skills (ability to use MS Office, excel and PowerPoint applications).
- Numeric skills.
- Self-motivated to achieve sales target and budget.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to analyse and research information.
- Must be motivated to embark on sales initiatives
- Customer friendly.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online