Adexen is recruiting for its client – a professional consultancy company specialized in Technical Assistance, Privatisation Development and engineering supervision projects, mostly in the water and power sectors.
The company is in charge of the management of water treatment plants. The company is seeks for an experienced Mechanical Engineer for water treatment plant.
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for all mechanical equipments used in the different water plants.
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- Maintenance of all electrical & mechanical equipments to get sure that the plants and pumping stations are running 7/7 and 24h a day in an effective way.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Mechanical Engineering degree or professional qualification in Mechanical field or any equivalent combination of education and experience that could produce the same competences
- Experience in working with electrical equipments that are in water environment. Good knowledge of compressors, diesel generators, pumps, electrical control panels and systems (including programmable logic controls) in process industries
- Craft skills are very desirable including welding and workshop practice
- Previous experience in the Water/Utilities industry or Marine environment
- Good Time Management skills, negotiation, man-management, organisation, scheduling and planning skills
- Diplomatic approach and excellent interpersonal skills
- Very corporate presentation
- Master Microsoft Office / Pack
Please send us your salary expectations & your english resume in Word format at the following address: [email protected]
Click here to apply directly to Adexen