Posted on :
5 Oct, 2010
5 Oct, 2010
As part of their Associate Training Program, our client is looking to recruit a high potential candidate who wants to join one of the most prestigious private equity funds in the developing world. Based in Lagos, the associate will have the chance to gain experience within the Fund’s global network during a 2-year training program. As an associate, your key responsibilities will be to:
– Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis of potential transactions, offering insight both into the sector and the company
– Participate in conducting due diligence, furnishing company valuations and financial modeling
– Contribute to deal structuring and execution, preparing the necessary transaction documentation and agreements
– Assist in investment monitoring
– Play a role in deal origination through desk research, networking, and business development activities.
Who we are looking for
Our client is looking for a motivated finance professional, with an academic background of qualified accountant or MBA graduate. Having completed a minimum of 3 years in a corporate finance function within a leading international financial institution, you have had significant exposure to front-office transactions. Previous experience and/or exposure to the Nigerian market is mandatory. This is an opportunity where you must drive the business forward through your initiative, ambition and strong business acumen.
What’s on offer
Highly attractive local package.
Michael Page Contact
Your application will be sent to Tyra Malzy
Reference : QTMA572752