Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client specializes in prepaid cards and online payment solutions. Our client is urgently in need of a qualified BD Manager to oversee the development and growth of profitable new business and to develop and maintain effective key agency relationships.
Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Identify and evaluate market, new target clients.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan.
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client.
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities.
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target.
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities.
- A degree in related field.
- Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- A passion for sales and a drive to succeed.
- 5 years (or plus) of experience in sales/business development in the financial/banking sector.
- Proven track record of developing new .
- Strong in client connection and client services.
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Process
Minimum Professional Qualifications
- Minimum of 15 years experience
- A chemical engineer with PET resin experience (Continuous Process Polymerization and Solid State Polymerization).
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Vetting upcountry staff expenses to ensure that claims are consistent with company policy 5 days after receipt of such expenses.
- Reviewing, checking and validating all depot expenses to ensure reasonableness and that they are in line with company policy on/before end of month following month of reporting.
- Carrying out a check to confirm that the expenses/claims are correctly posted in tally.
- This is done 5 days after sending approved expenses/claims to account for posting.
- Reviewing, checking and validating all scrap sale process to ensure that they are reasonable and also in line with the company policy, as per request
- Conducts quarterly surprise scrap stock check.
- Checking of payroll prior to payment of salaries to ensure the salaries are completely mistake free.
- This is done one working day after receiving the payroll
- Checking of casual wages to ensure there is no form of overpayment.
- This is done maximum of one day after receiving the wage computation.
- Checking of other staff related payments like overtime, night allowance, weekend allowance etc one day from upon receipt
- Conducts surprise stock check, cash count and Adhoc investigation as required by Head, Internal Audit
- Liaise with Finance to ensure smooth statutory audit process.
- Conducts year end stock taking in conjunction with External Auditors
Minimum Professional Qualifications
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Total Experience – 4-6 Yrs
Job Title: HR/IR and Admin Manager
- Provide Administrative and HR services by implementing HR and administrative systems, procedures and policies; monitoring administrative projects and Human Resource functions.
- Maintains administrative workflow.
- Prepares MIS
- Manage contract manpower
- Maintains accurate and up to date data of all PPCL employees
- Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
- Manage company’s guest house, residences and pool vehicles.
- Manage both plant security
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management and ensure no irregularities in Administrative and HR processes
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos for management use.
- Administer and perform administrative and clerical functions
- Maintain close links and inform the Manager in charge on all issues likely to affect the plant operations
- Provide general administrative support in the plant and plant offices for the purchase and maintenance of office equipment, furniture, office consumables
- Responsible for the recruitment of local staff, arrange interviews with Line managers, reviewing CVs, selection of candidates, employees referral checks,
- Liaison with shared services on all recruitment documents
- Opening staffs personal file; Issuing Medical checkup letter;
- Handling new employees reporting duty, such as induction, on boarding orientation and documentation
- Update the Employment / Vacancies Report monthly
- To ensure all employees have their JDs
- Experience – 8 to 12 Yrs (Manufacturing Companies Experience only).
Job Title: Production Manager
- The individual will look after Production of Entire Plant and the maintenance of the Plant including utilities.
- Maximum Production within Quality specs
- Maintaining minimum downtime in Production and Utility Equipment
- Troubleshooting and debottlenecking.
- Ensure no offspec and wastage generation.
- Planning for adequate spare availability.
Experience & Industry Exposure
- Minimum of 15 years; minimum of 8 years in PET resin industry is mandatory.
Job Title: Store (Inward) Manager
- We are looking for a results-driven store manager to be responsible for the overall store management.
- The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimise profitability
- Ensure no goods leave inward goods without being checked and the inventory system updated.
- To carry out Goods Inward inspection for all component parts entering the company ensuring compliance to design specification and contractual requirements
- To manage the inward stock movement whilst maintaining accuracy and integrity of the store/s inventory records under your direction including all associated documentation and recording keeping for accounting purposes.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- 8-15 years experience.
- Proven successful experience in store management.
- Demonstrable experience of disciplines gained in a FMCG environment.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- People and customer management skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
Job Title: General Hospital Manager
- MBBS or BSc/BA in Business Administration or other business related degree
- Master’s degree in Management or Healthcare administration
- Management experience (minimum of 3 years at manager/senior manager level), including significant budget and staff management experience
- Must understand the workings of medical services as well as business procedures, and must be able to reconcile the two to ensure a balanced organization that maintains standards and efficiency
- Evidence of ability to lead people successfully
- Health service sector experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent analytical skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Basic IT skills
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2016.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Other available Positions include:
Job Title: Hydro Test Supervisor
- Responsible in the supervision of hydro‐testing works for gas pipelines.
- The works consist of cleaning, filling, testing, gauging, dewatering, drying, purging and gasin for gas pipeline, including review drawing, prefab, erection of pipes, technical office and other activities (punch list, installation of supports, reinstatement, precommissioning and work packages.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The Hydro test Superintendent is responsible to ensure the construction of the systems is completed in accordance with prescribed information prior to pneumatic and hydrostatic pressure tests being carried out for all test packages.
- Prepare technical report, lists of outstanding items on a punch list submits it for construction to carry out the required test.
- When the systems are to be tested, ensures the systems limits are identified, that necessary test equipment is in place and reviews completion of punch list items to ensure hydro tests may proceed.
- Review and approve subcontractor and supplier documentation including quality plans, inspection and test plans, manufacturing/welding procedures, inspections and test procedures and manufacturing records.
- Coordinates and monitors the hydro tests and reports on the completion of hydro tests.
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic and actively participate as a member of the Discipline Workface Planning Team.
- Interfaces with the Discipline Planning Teams to understand the construction schedule.
- Assesses the impact of inefficiencies on the successful completion of planned activities and adjust the plan as required.
- Monitors the hydro‐testing (hydrostatic and pneumatic) and handle reports on the completion of tests and to supervise line cleaning after hydro test.
- Responsible for the examination of systems to ensure completeness, punch lists preparation, and readiness for hydro tests activities.
- Interfaces with equipment, piping, instrumentation, electrical inspectors, civil/structural inspectors, field engineer and other field superintendent before proceeding for hydro tests of systems.
- Interfaces with the client’s Quality Assurance representative for his presence at the test.
- Reviews the documentation relevant to the systems and ensures the systems are constructed in accordance with the prescribed information – drawings, specifications and vendor information.
- Coordinates with Project Manager and supervise the preparation of test activity to ensure all deficiencies are identified and punch lists are prepared
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of project execution to avoid any type of accidents.
- Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
- Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project.
- Assist in the proper closeout of project including transmittal of final documentation to client.
- 10 years supervisor on gas pipelines andcat least 3 years of working experience in supervising hydro‐test works for LPG/Oil and Sulfur Pipeline of not less than 18inches I diameter and 4 kilometers in length.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]and copy [email protected] with Job Title as Subject.
Application Deadline 21st July, 2016.