Mobitel Nigeria commenced operations in 1998 with a national license to provide telecommunication services in the 2.0/2.2GHz band and a regional license to operate in Delta State – Nigeria in the 3.5GHz band. Mobitel recruits Core Network Supervisor
To Supervise & Conduct the Installation, Operation and Maintenance of ISP/Data Application Servers, Firewalls, Voice Softswitch, Media Gateways, Routers and Switches.
Coordinate with other Voice & Data Operators on Interconnection issues
Familiarity in the fundamentals of ISP Data & Voip Switching and Equipment. Possess an understanding of ISP networking technologies. Must be skilled in Predictive and Preventive Maintenance of equipment, Traffic Statistics interpretation, Background in Cisco devices and commands, IP and TDM protocols.
- Monitoring of Core Network Elements and ensure continuous operations
- Administration, Provisioning, Operation, Maintenance and of Core Network Elements
- Report to Head of Network Operations & Maintenance on the Network Status, Congestion and utilization trends.
- Perform Daily CDR, DDR backup
- Perform daily Network Backup
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunications, Electrical, IT/Computer Engineering or related area.
- Experience in the Operation and Maintenance of Wireless, Wired and IP Networks.
- Some Experience in IP Transmission Systems
- Knowledge in Operations & Maintenance of Telecom Equipment
- People Management
- Wimax, IP Switching/Routing, ISP, IP Transmission and IP Access.
- Must be skilled in Corrective, Predictive and Preventive Maintenance of equipment, Traffic Statistics interpretation, protocol Analyzer, DSL and LAN Testers.
- Must be skilled in reading technical drawings and the use of Visio, Microsoft Project.
- Ability to work off hours and weekends to meet work demands.
- Has People supervisory Skills.
Click here to apply online