Mobitel provided both wireline and Wireless Local Loop (WLL) solution and was considered a pioneer in the Nigerian market. Mobitel Nigeria recruits: Sales Analyst – Reference Code: CSA005
To manage and develop key operational analysis in support of overall sales requirements, sales operations, and revenue assurance. This is carried out by developing effective model for forecasting, process efficiency analysis, and revenue reporting process for business development.
- To develop and implement operational system and processes to ensure effective flow of information between internal depts. and Sales.
- To generate on monthly basis, via interfacing with IS, Fraud Control Unit, RAD, Internal audit incentives payout to Dealers and Monthly Sales figures. Also Management of sales dept Database, represent the dept in interdepartmental meetings.
- To oversee and collate operational needs of Field Sales Force, Preparation of sales data and charts for regular review with management.
- To work and interrelate with other departments to ensure timely resolution of issues regarding sales operations, track field sales force expenses, ensure timely re-imbursement. Also prepare monthly budget and sales reports.
- Relevant first degree with minimum 2nd class lower/HND.
- Minimum of 2 years Sales Analyst/Support experience, in Telecoms/IT/FMCG.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong ability to lead, plan.
- Detailed oriented and Excellent skills in record management, record keeping, account reconciliation and budget development.
- Excellent organizational skills, Neat and articulate, Confident, Self motivated and team player; Good knowledge of MS office applications, Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
Click here to apply online