Posted on :
7 Dec, 2009
7 Dec, 2009
MTN Nigeria seeks to recruit a Business analyst to be based in Lagos Nigeria, this position reports directly to Team lead, business analyst, under the department of information systems
– Identify business needs / project opportunities; and / or audit existing policies, procedures, practices and technology
– Identify ways to streamline PPP’s and align them to international bets practice.
– Coordinate, manage and conduct research studies (making use of libraries, archives, the Internet, museums, art institutes and other sources of information)
– Apply the knowledge of various research techniques (such as surveys) in conducting research studies
– Study guidelines for projects prepared by the Infrastructure Planning Manager to outline research procedures to be followed.
– Plan research schedule according to a variety of research methods to be used, availability and quantity of resources, and number of people assigned to participate in the project.
– Articulate and discuss findings with other project team members to evaluate validity of findings.
– Ensure integrity of information collected, stored, shared or reported.
Ensure all documentation is captured into the Knowledge Repository
Required Job Skills:
4 years general business experience, including:
• Automated function process and data modeling
• Business analysis experience in customer care
• Enterprise resources planning preferable
• Telecommunications experience
Good knowledge in qualitative research (primary research desk research through databases, internet etc)
BSc in Business Administration or other related Discipline
This offer expires on 17th December 2009
Click here and Apply online