The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Channel Development Manager
- Identify training needs of the agents and coordinate the implementation of training interventions with the agencies in the region.
- Liaise with MFS management to identify and attend to specific distributor / channel needs, and resolve problems
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of statutes and regulations related to business operations in Nigeria, financial institutions and the telecommunications sector
- Drive btl visibility as the custodian across all facets of the mtn business in the regions
- Carry out end to end successful implementation of “segment specific” acquisition, retention and loyalty initiatives, in the regions, in line with the broad initiatives deployed at the centre
- Liaise with other relevant departments (marketing, segments (mfs), regional sales team, geomarketing etc) to ensure the recruitment and transactional process is uninterrupted and targets are achieved.
- Drive strategy implementation through the use of regional agency
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- Regional and national travel
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- First degree or equivalent in a Business discipline, mba/other professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- 8 years’ experience in sales or marketing management portfolio, which includes 2 years management experience. Experience in fast moving consumer goods (fmcg / retail) will be an added advantage
- Experience in financial management and profitability of sme.
- Basic GSM/ telecommunication fundamentals/ presentation skills/ agency banking and management
- Management development program
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online