Posted on :
2 Nov, 2010
MTN Group Limited (MTN Group) is a leading provider of communication services, offering cellular network access and business solutions. The MTN Group is listed in South Africa on the JSE under the Industrial – Telecommunications sector. MTN Nigeria recruits Regional Security Manager
Job Title: Regional Secuirty Manager
· Ensure security intelligence information are collated, analyzed and applied towards ensuring the best of protection level for MTNN personnel and operations in area of responsibility
· Ensure that threat and vulnerability assessments are carried-out, at a period interval, and appropriate remedial actions advised, implemented and sustained.
· Ensure that security policies and procedures developed by the National Office are implemented in area of responsibility.
· Ensure that approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are implemented in area of responsibility.
· Ensure that all incidents are investigated, and all investigations are reported to the National Office using approved reporting template for uniformity
· Ensure high quality inter-departmental liaison
· Implement department standard quality control measures and department Key Performance Indicators(KPIs)
· Monitor and ensure that all security service providers discharge their responsibilities per contracts in area of responsibility
Carry-out all other lawful tasks as may be assigned in the course of duty in area of responsibility.
Job Conditions: Normal MTNN working conditions Extra hours and weekend work will be required
Reporting To: Senior Manager, National Security
· At least 8 years work experience comprising:
· Senior command experience in security force (military, police, security service).
· 6 year’s managerial/Supervisory experience in corporate security environment.
· Record of accomplishment in security management
Employment Status :
First degree or equivalent Formal training/ Certification in Security Management
This vacancy expires on 11/4/2010