is a leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. With over 35 million subscribers and counting, MTN Nigeria Communications Limited
is the largest subsidiary in the MTN Group – Africa’s leading mobile telephony company with operations in 21 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting
Job Title: Corporate Account Partner
Department: Enterprise Solutions
- Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customer’s business.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s operating environment, business drivers, ambitions, issues, problems and stumbling blocks so as to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs.
- Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through the acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the MTN data products and services.
- Carry full responsibility for the fulfillment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
- Handle all customer requests for service successfully, fault reports and billing queries.
- Prepare weekly and monthly corporate sales status reports.
- Prepare and present all sales and contractual documentation to the customer compliant to the MTN standards.
- Escalate and troubleshoot customer queries and complaints.
- Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income on communication using the data mining system.
- Perform continuous analysis of the relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Increase company revenue by daily prospecting for new clients and creating more business opportunities from existing clients.
Standard MTNN working conditions May be required to work extended hours / weekends Tool of Trade Vehicle will be required for the Job A valid drivers license May be required to work extended hours /overtime/weekends 80% of Work is carried out on the field National travel and a valid drivers license. Constantly on the road prospecting for new clients and selling more services to existing clients
Reporting To: SM, CORPORATE ACCOUNTS
- First degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any other related discipline
- 4 years work experience
- Experience in the sales environment of a telecommunications company, preferably customer-facing
- Good business experience
- Exposure to strategic planning
Employment Status : Permanent
First degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any other related discipline
This vacancy expires on 6th October 2011