MTN Nigeria- The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Careers in MTN Nigeria is focused on the strategic development of talent in line with the key business imperative of ensuring continuity through our key source of competitive advantage our people
Who we are looking for?
A true MTNer lives our values, uses success to achieve positive change, always strives to make things better and delivers results in line with MTN’s business objectives.
Job Title: Regional Facilities Manager, East
Reporting To: Senior Manager,Facilities Services
- Liaise with Project Implementation team during design and implementation of new facilities and ensure maintainability of building infrastructure and systems
- Ensure formal handover of new facilities between implementation team and operations team with appropriate documentation such as operation and maintenance documentation, manuals, drawings and wiring/cabling schedules, floor plans, furniture layout, etc.
- Ensure timely delivery of furniture and other required office appliances and equipment
- Define scope and initiate best practice procedures for ensuring proper operation and maintenance of building infrastructure and systems in technical and non-technical facilities.
- Manage the provision of utilities (excluding power) and settlement of related bills
- Manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) with internal customers as regards availability of critical systems and building infrastructure.
- Manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) with maintenance, janitorial and other service providers
- Schedule and prioritise maintenance activities to ensure achievement of specified objectives
- Manage deployment of required building infrastructure and systems during office expansion projects
- Conduct regular assessment of facilities to determine items that are due for replacement or repair and initiate appropriate action
- Provide specific operator’s training to internal customers such as relevant security and IS employees and general awareness training to all other employees
- Provide inputs to RFTs/RFQs (kindly define) and necessary support to relevant procurement teams during supplier selection
- Ensure team members are adequately trained on the operation of building infrastructure and systems, as well as emergency response procedures.
- Provide team members with requisite training to perform 1st line maintenance on building infrastructure and systems
- Perform quarterly demand analysis to assess adequacy of current services in terms of available capacity of building infrastructure and systems like office space, furniture, water supply, CCTV system, access control, etc
- rovide inputs to CAPEX and OPEX budget during budget cycle and manage approved budgets
- Provide logistics support for internal mail delivery, courier, freighting, office/residential relocation, etc,
- Ensure implementation of policy document concerning items to be provided in MTNN Facilities and the expected useful life of such items, special provisions to be made for CR
Job Conditions: Normal MTNN working conditions Must possess a valid drivers licence Available 24 7 days.
- A good first degree in a technical or business discipline
- A post graduate qualification in a technical or business discipline
- 8 years of experience of which 2 years must be in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- Demonstrable experience in Facilities Management or Customer Service Management in a multinational or multi location environment.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2013 Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online