MTN Group Limited (MTN)
is a multi-national telecommunications company. Its principal activities include the provision of network information technology (IT) services; local, national and international communications services; broadband and Internet products and services, and converged fixed/mobile products and services. MTN operates in three regions: South and East Africa (SEA), West and Central Africa (WECA), and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). MTN Nigeria
Job Title: Management Information Reporting
• Utilize IFS/OFA to generate accurate and timely management information report on monthly basis.
• Liaise with other groups/departments to gather information to be included in the periodic reports to be generated.
• Assist in analyses of the Company’s financial position, suggesting various analytical techniques and implication/correlation of financial and non-financial information in the management reports.
• Assist in preparation of the Management Information Report (MIR) in line local and international standards.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Job Conditions: Normal MTNN working conditions. Extended working hours
Reporting To: MIR Manager
4 years work experience including
• At least 2 years experience in a Finance environment with at least 1-year financial reporting experience.
• Experience in Enterprise Financial Systems
• Experience in telecommunications industry may be an added advantage
Employment Status : Permanent
B.Sc. Accounting or any other related discipline Part qualification in any recognized professional accounting scheme (ICAN, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
This vacancy expires on August 18, 2011