Nampak Nigeria Plc, a reputable leading multinational manufacturing company with interests in printing and packaging, servicing industry leaders across the major sectors of the economy, requires the services of core professionals to fill available positions in the company in its bid to maintain quality services.
1.) Line Technicians – Aerosol Can Maker
- Certificate of City and Guilds of London Institute and/or HND Certificate (Finals) on Mechanical Engineering focusing on Welding Technology, Seaming Technology & Maintenance etc
- Must be honest, hardworking and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader
- Experienced Aerosol Can Maker especially in Soudronic welding operations
- 5 years working experience in a Can Making Organization (Metal Packaging)
2.) Printers and Coatign Operators
- A Metal Decoration trained printer/Coating Operators (Coater) with minimum qualification in WASC and/or Diploma in Printing Technology
- With experience in Metal Printing preferably on Double Colour Presses.
- Should be able to print and coat high quality jobs without supervision on preferably Double Colour Metal Decorating Presses and High Speed Coaters
- 5 years working experience in a Metal Packaging Manufacturing Organisation or related industry.
3) Fork -Lift Drivers
- Must have National Drivers’ License
- Must possess at least Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Competent Driving working experience
- Be prepared to work between 2 or more sections
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined with quality consciousness in the handling of equipments & materials as position has zero tolerance for accidents
- 3 years working experience as a Fork-Lift Driver in a Manufacturing Organization or related Industry
- Must possess OND in Purchasing & supply or any other related Social Sciences field
- Experience in Metal Packaging with emphasis in Maintenance knowledge and expertise in Printing Lines
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in Stores Management with basic Store-keeping in issuing, receiving & binning of Stock items and should be able too prepare Stock related reports with good skills in numerical analysis
- A good knowledge of computer is essential.
5.) Quality Assurance Inspectors
- Must have HND in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with least 4 years experience in high speed manufacturing environment where safety and quality are essential priorities
- Must know how to use basic quality measurement equipments and good laboratory practices
- The age of the Applicants should be between 28 to 35 years, must be matured, analytical and honest
- Must be computer literate, hard working and willing to work under presence in addition to being a Team Leader
- Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at anytime of the week based on the demands of the job.
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
- Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision
6.) HR / HEalth & Safety Officer
- HND/BSc in Sociology, Industrial Relations, Personnel management or related Social Science Discipline
- Must have knowledge of Industrial Safety & Risk Management with a Diploma in the field for the effective development, rollout & maintenance of HES of the Company including the development of Standards & procedures and incorporating all new requirements in line with the Industry best practices
- Membership of the Chartered Instittute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is a MUST 3-5 years working experience in industrial organization with on-the-job experience in Human Resources with a workforce of at least 350
- Must be hardworking, resourceful, self starter and willing to work extra hours & under pressure with minimum supervision
- The age of the Applicants should be between 28 to 35 years, must be matured, with excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- A good knowledge of Computer is essential.
27th December 2011.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to the email address below on/before 27th December 2011.
Head, Human Resources
Nampak Nigeria Plc
3-7 Metal Box Road
PMB 21588, Ikeja
Email: [email protected]