PAWA 774 is a private sector led initiative to deploy 10MW of clean, renewable energy power plants to each of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria. That’s 7,740 MW of clean bio friendly electricity built in clusters of 100KW units and connected to a local smart micro grid mesh providing adequate power to the nation, one community at a time.
The power plants being built under the PAWA 774 initiative will use renewable sources for their fuel. The plants will draw on the abundant supply of sunlight, wind, waste, plants and water bodies in local communities around Nigeria.
We are seeking candidates in the position below:
Job Title: National Programmes Manager
Job Reference Code: REF0000009
Available Openings: 1 (Nationwide)
Job Location: Nigeria
Reporting To: BOARD
Job Type: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the completion of power infrastructure and maintenance
- Review and assesses the effectiveness of department policies and identify improvement opportunities
- Reviews and reconciles operational expenditure against budget
- Reviews and determines the costs of the business processes and services.
- University Graduate with BA, BSc or HND.
- Professional Project Management – Practitioner Certification PMP Certified or Prince2 Practitioner with
- 7 years documented Project Management Experience
- Business development skills
- Verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills and the ability to influence others
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Ability to deliver work effectively
- Ability to work under pressure, and take and provide feedback in a pleasant and positive manner.
- Specifically Programme Management
- Experience in building and maintenance of ICT or power infrastructure in challenging terrains will be an advantage
Nov 30 2011
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates shouuld:
Click here to apply online
Click here to know more about PAWA 774