Posted on :
26 Apr, 2010
Nestlé is a Nutrition, Health and Wellness company committed to increasing the nutritional value of our food while improving the taste. Nestle Nigeria Plc is a top Nutrition, Health and Wellness company in Nigeria, Nestle is recruiting for Personal assistant
Job Reference: MGT/PA/2010
Position: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
The personal assistant provides high-quality support to the manager and manages the smooth running of his/her affairs, by managing, organizing, scheduling and maintaining information in an efficient way.
– Organizes and manages the day-to-day running of the manager’s affairs to ensure the provision of high-quality support.
– Manages the schedules to enhance effective time management and coordinates activities, prioritizes appointments and reschedules where necessary.
– Manages, prioritizes, screens and monitors the manager’s correspondence, including calls, emails, post, and fax to ensure they are dealt with appropriately.
– Collects and researches information on assigned matters.
– Produces reports and statistical analyses as per the request of the manager.
– Maintains an efficient filing system at all times.
– Ensures that relevant information is gathered and prepared to brief the manager for meetings, trips, and events.
– Receives visitors to the manager’s office as appropriate.
– Works with internal and external contacts at all levels to fulfill the above duties.
– BSc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class lower or Lower Credit Grade)
– At least 2-5 years relevant experience in a multinational company.
– Excellent Data Analysis, Reporting and Organization Skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse people and culture.
– High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools- Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Powerpoint