As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Sensory Analyst
Job Number: 140002PH
- Responsible for Sensory lab activities.
- Conduct sensory sessions and training related to Finished product and packaging materials
- Inventory control for sensory product samples like Finished Product, keeping Quality samples, sniffing samples and data management record for keeping quality samples.
- To strictly follow the Laboratory Instructions (LIs) and Workbench instructions while doing analysis.
- Demonstrate continual improvement of Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) performance.
- Maintain the factory’s commitment to the prevention of environmental pollution via the provision of resources and materials in line with the department impact and aspect.
- Any other business related Job assigned by the Line Manager.
- BSc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class lower or Higher Credit Grade) in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry and other biological sciences.
- Minimum of one year experience in the food industry.
- Knowledge of lab safety, GLP and chemical handling.
- Commitment to strong work ethic, integrity and honesty.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Analytic and diagnostic ability.
- Excellent Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online