As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day, in fact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centers brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant at its Head Office, Ilupeju. Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Executive Assistant. Nestlé Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
INDUSTRIAL PERFORMANCE ENGINEER – Flowergate Factory
Job Reference: INDPERF2013
- To carry our tasks proactively with other functions to identify, disseminate and apply sustainable improvement activities of Quality, Cost, People and Service at the Factory using Industrial Performance techniques and tools.
- Establishes standards and performance measures according to IP-GI’s and ensure the application in the factory
- Co-ordinates and supports the implementation of continuous improvement: NCE, On site problem solving.
- Co-ordinates update of Nestlé Self-Assessment Tool (NSAT) with factory functions and keeps records of same.
- Establishes factory capacity measurement using the appropriate tool e.g. IP-GI’s, Capacity Summary Tool (CST)
- Evaluates proposals on projects of capital investments to ensure optimum utilization of capacity, safety and environment.
- Contributes in establishing Standard Cost Budget (SCB) and update Production Versions (PVs) in SAP.
- Challenge the standards in order to identify improvement opportunities
- Ensure establishment of (KPIs), their use to support business objectives and coordinate the updating regularly on the notice boards
- Drive cost savings, tracks the results of cost saving improvement initiatives using the appropriate tool (Operation Excellence Tracking Tool)
- Ensure correct utilization of SAM, GLOBE (SAP) and IP-GI’s (System Health Check)
- Identify training needs on manufacturing systems, conduct and coordinate trainings for people development
- Analyses variances from set norms/objectives by using KPIs and ensures follow up
- Ensures safety of self, product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of the impact of his activities on the environment
- Maintain Food Safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure strict Compliance in the work place.
- B.Sc Industrial Engineering
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience in Industrial Performance related role
- Good Planning and organization Skills
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Excellent Presentation & Communication skills
- Must be able to effectively build strategic working relationship
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
30th August, 2013