Nestle Nigeria Plc manufactures, markets, and distributes food products in Nigeria. It offers infant cereals, family cereals, beverage drinks, confectionery, seasoning, sauces, table water, coffee, and milk products under the Nestle Nutrend and Nestle CERELAC; Nestle Golden Morn; Nestle MILO; Nestle CHOCOMILO; MAGGI Cube, MAGGI Chicken, MAGGI Crayfish, and MAGGI Maxi Cube; MAGGI Machop; Nestle Pure Life; NESCAFE Classic and NESCAFE 3-in-1; and Nestle NIDO brand names. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Nestle Nigeria Plc is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. Nestle Nigeria Recruits Medical Delegates
Job Ref: MEDGATE09/01
- Promote the Nestle Infant Nutrition range of products in assigned territory with the aim of obtaining prescriptions.
- Develop relationships / partnerships with medical / paramedical contacts / institutions through effective communication and / or sponsorship of activities in line with WHO Code, local Code or Nestle Instructions.
- Conduct periodic trade checks to ensure product availability, market hygiene, completeness of product range and report competitive activities, stock level and prices.
- BSc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class lower or Lower Credit Grade)– Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology, Human Nutrition, Pharmacy, Nursing.
- At least 2 years Ethical & Field Sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Food & Nutrition with emphasis on Infant Nutrition.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing skills.
- Possession of a Valid Drivers License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate)
- Excellent Computer skills- Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
Click here to view and Apply