Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. We’re one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world, in one of the fastest-moving and demanding industries around. Our brands are a familiar part of daily life for millions. And each and every one of them brings bigger, more complicated challenges. How can our products make people healthier? How can we help people feel better about themselves? How do we enhance the environment and communities around us? How can we improve the lives of people everywhere? As a graduate trainee, this will mean challenge, freedom and responsibility like you’d never believe.
Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP) 2013
Job Title: ULFP – Nigeria – Brand Building
- How exactly do you make some of Nigeria’s most popular brands even more popular? How do you take products that in some cases have a 100-year heritage behind them and make them more desireable to our customers and consumers? What will you do? How will you make a difference?
What will you be doing?
- You’ll be constantly deepening the already expert knowledge of our brands and the people who use them. You’ll use this level of insight to help develop our products’ personalities and bring them to life. That could mean working on the launch of a new seasoning mix, undertaking research on the latest trends in personal care, looking at sponsorship opportunities for our tea brands or planning a digital campaign for Omo or Sunlight.
Who should apply?
- Degree Requirement – Bachelors degree in any discipline.
- CGPA not less than 3.0 on a scale of 5 or its equivalent.
- Not more than 26years by Dec 2013.
- Work experience of 1 year or less.
Ask yourself these questions:’
- Would you enjoy working with a wide range of people, across a variety of functions?
- Do you enjoy being part of a team and leading one (with all the responsibility that entails)?
- Do you enjoy managing complicated projects, with demanding deadlines and budgets as well as creative challenges?
- Do you get a thrill from winning?
- Are you motivated to develop yourself with fast pace to become one of Unilever’s future leaders?
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Search Openings”, select Nigeria from theCountry dropdown box and click Search, then click ULFP – Nigeria – Brand Building