Posted on :
20 Jul, 2012
20 Jul, 2012
A reputable consulting firm needs the services of chartered accountants to assist a team of financial managers on a project. The project would primarily involve carrying out bank account reconciliation amongst other functions for a state government. The project is for a short-term and would span a period of 2-3 months. The monthly fees is very attractive.
The qualified candidates would be required to reconcile a number of bank accounts to the corresponding cash books for a 4 year period.
• Preparation of bank reconciliation statements
• Verifying individual transactions by tracing them to source
• Re-computing various bank cheques as appropriate
Key Performance Indicators:
• Deliver with excellent customer service
• Organize workload, set priorities and ensure work is performed accurately within deadlines.
• Maintain confidentiality of financial and personal information.
• Ensure timeliness of delivery of end product
• Proper documentation and filing (record keeping) of accounting information
• Excellent attention to details
• Good written and verbal communication
• Demonstrate initiative and be reliable
• Trained as accountant, with additional certifications such as ICAN, ACCA etc
• Sound work experience with book-keeping, accounting or financial management;
• Computer literate ( working knowledge of Word, Excel) including internet, email and accounting software packages
Interested candidates should kindly forward copies of their updated CVs to [email protected], the mail should be titled PJTACCT 001.
Please note that only mails with the appropriate subject would be attended to.