The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
2015 / 2016 Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) Post Graduates Scholarship Award Scheme
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
The award is in two categories: Nigerian and Overseas.
To qualify, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 2014.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) programme
- Possess an international passport vlid for travel at least one year from September.
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Sub Sea, Electrical/Electronic, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should have the following documents before starting the application process:
- Clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old
- Valid International Passport Data Page (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2015)
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2015/2016 session – National/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application form.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Click here to apply online
Successful candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and e-mail.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
- Current and past beneficiaries pf similar awards from NAE and other companies and agencies are not eligible.
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependants are not eligible for this scholarship
Completion of the application and test invitation shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NAE, nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for post-graduate scholarship award.