The under-listed candidates were successful at the Short Service Combatant Selection Board 2014. The candidates shortlisted below are to report for the Short Service Combatant course 43/2014 selection interview scheduled to hold at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna from 23rd August to 5th September, 2014.
Nigerian Army List of Successful Candidates For Short Service Combatant Course 43/ 2014 Selection Interview
General Instruction to Candidates
1.) Candidates are required to report at the interview venue on 23rd August, 2014 with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of white vests (unmarked).
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups
- Beddings to include blankets, white bedspread and pillow case.
- ECG from any government certified hospital
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs taken in standing position and in suit.
2.) The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
3.) Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable and a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in Tertiary Academic Institution(s) for military personnel.
4.) Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
5.) Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
6.) The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
7.) Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview venue. Candidates will report at Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna on 23rd August, 2014. Candidates will be received from 9 am. Candidates who arrive later than 6pm of 23rd August 2014 will be disqualified.
Click Here To View List (in PDF)
Note: Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.