Posted on :
7 Apr, 2010
7 Apr, 2010
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is one of the few multinational organizations that had its beginnings in Nigeria. From a small family owned operation at inception, we have grown to become the predominant bottler of alcohol-free beverages in Nigeria, responsible for the manufacture and sale of over 33 different Coca-Cola brands.
NBC Plc is recruiting for Auditors
Successful candidates will perform full scope internal audits of bottling operations across the company and also be involved in special reviews on management request.
Key accountabilities include:
• Ensure all audit steps are understood and completed timely
• Inform audit Team Leader promptly on potential audit issues.
• Prepare audit findings & management actions verbally and in writing.
• Prepare self –performance evaluation after each audit
• Cooperate but firmly work with local country management & staff during audit
The candidate must be a graduate (HND or B.SC) with a minimum of 2-4 years experience with a good analytical and information gathering skills, excellent planning & organizing skills with proficiency in the use of Microsoft excel. A good report writing skill will be an added advantage. t
Closing Date: 20th April 2010