Posted on :
16 Apr, 2011
16 Apr, 2011
Nigerian Breweries is the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain world class in all our activities while marketing high quality brands. We currently have vacancies for bright, ambitious and talented young Nigerians with the right attributes/profile to pursue successful careers in our field sales operation.
JOB TITLE: SALES EXECUTIVE
LEVEL: NON MGT
REFERENCE CODE: CDM/SALES/2903/2011
OPEN DATE: 2011 – 3 – 29
END DATE: 2011 – 4 – 18
THE POSITION – SALES EXECUTIVE
Reporting to a Sales Team Manager within the region, the Sales Executive develops/agrees a rolling sales plan and executes same on an ongoing basis. Thus contributing to the overall achievement of the company’s annual sales target.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a residential modular training programme involving formal learning and on-the-job attachments for 6 months.
The ideal candidates should not be older than thirty (30) years as at 31st May 2011 and should possess the following…
* Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects.
* NYSC Discharge Certificate.
* a) Bachelor degree (Minimum of Second Class lower division) obtained from a recognized University
b) HND (Minimum of upper credit) obtained from a reputable polytechnic/college of technology in any of the under listed courses:
– Business Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Computer Science
– Public Administration
* Valid Drivers License with excellent driving Skills ( This is very Key: Applicants to note that you will be thoroughly tested in this area before employment)
* Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
* Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
* Personal initiative and drive.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, and transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC