Posted on :
23 Feb, 2011
The Trainee Brewer position is a branch of the Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a career in a world class environment.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments for 12 months. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be considered for management positions in the company.
The ideal candidates must not be older than twenty-eight (28) years as at 31st April 2011 and should possess the following…
* Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English
and 3 other relevant subjects.
* NYSC Discharge Certificate
* Minimum of Second Class Honors’ (Upper Division) university
degree, in any of the listed courses
– Chemical Engineering
– Industrial Chemistry
– Food Science & Technology
* A masters degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
* Ability to work with basic computer applications (eg Word, Excel,
Power Point etc.
* Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
* Personal initiative and drive.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary with performance related increments and a pension scheme, it attracts housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
* The Ideal candidate will be not more than 28 years of age as at 31st
* NYSC discharge certificate or proof of exemption.
Please note that this exercise is targeted at HND certificate holders in the stated disciplines. No applications outside the listed criteria will be processed.
NB Plc offers competitive remuneration, in addition to health care and other welfare packages.
To apply, go to http://www.nbplc.com, then navigate to the career section and click on available vacancies.