Posted on :
8 Mar, 2010
8 Mar, 2010
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria, was incorporated in 1946 and recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR Lager beer rolled off the bottling lines in its Lagos Brewery in June 1949. Nigerian breweries recruit Trainee Engineers
Job Title: TRAINEE ENGINEERS
Reference Code: CCDD/ENG.16/03/10
If you possess the required mix of qualities and attributes and are desirous of a career in a world-class environment, you are invited to apply as one of our Trainee Engineers.
After a highly competitive selection process, the successful candidates will undergo a structured and systematic residential training programme for about 18 months.
– B.Sc degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical/Electronics with minimum of second class (upper division).
– Minimum of five credits in WASC, SSCE or GCE ‘O’ level subjects including Mathematics, English Language and Physics in one sitting.
– Not more than three years post-graduation experience (including NYSC) as at 1st March, 2010.
– Evidence of having successfully completed the National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC).
– Basic computer skills, i.e familiarity with Microsoft suite, graphics, e-mail etc.
– Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to a basic salary with performance -related increments and a contributory pension sceme, it attracts housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Application Closing date is 12th March 2010