Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) – The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday 25th April 2015.
Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) for The 67th Regular Course 2015
They are to appear for interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 20th June – 31st July 2015 at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 batches as follows:
Batch 1. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 20th June, 2015)
- Akwa Ibom
Batch 2. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Sunday 5th July, 2015)
- Cross River
- Candidates who fail to report by Saturday 20th June 2015 and Sunday 5th July 2015 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any Batch 2 candidate who is seen around the NDA premises before 5th July 2015 will be disqualified.
- Candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout their duration of stay for the AFSB.
- All candidates will firstly undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials screening, medical tests and physical fitness tests.
- Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview
Candidates MUST bring along the original and photocopies of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card
- Academic certificates/statements of result, and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (junior and senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be.
- Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, can be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from parent/guardian
- Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal and complete same.
Note: Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the Entrance Examination
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Kaduna.
Click Here To View the List