Posted on :
31 Mar, 2010
31 Mar, 2010
A multinational Oil and Gas Company with strong base in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Due to expansion in their activities in their Onshore and Offshore fields, Professional service opportunities exist on contract basis for ambitious and result oriented individuals in the following Technical area: HSE Supervisor
JOB POSITION: HSE SUPERVISOR
• The position will have significant impact in HSE performance improvement drives through the implementation of HSE control measures for injury free activities.
Required Qualification and Experience
• HND in any Engineering or related discipline with minimum of UPPER Credit Level.
• Professional Experience 5 years working experience in HSE practices.
• Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Safety professionals or other Safety professional bodies will be added advantage.
• Must be computer literate (words, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, etc.)
• Good communication and organization skills.
• Must be persuasive with ability to influence other operations.
• Exposure in drilling activities will be added advantage (applicable to Rig Safety Supervisors only)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you meet the requirements specified in the job profiles for the positions above and you are interested in pursuing a career in an Oil and Gas company, then send your application online with detailed CV and stating the position being applied for to this address: [email protected]
Not later than 5th April, 2010