Ondo State Community and Social Development Agency is established by the Ondo State Government for the implementation of Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The objective of the CSDP is to increase the access of people in the rural Communities in the State to improve social and natural resources infrastructure services in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to Communities.The Agency, hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates from the public and private sectors to fill the vacant position of
Job Title: General Manager
Specification and Principal Duties
- Exercise the powers and functions of the ODCSDA as provided for in the Law, Agreement with Funding Partners and Project Implementation Manual of the Agency;
- Be the accounting officer of the ODCSDA;
- Authorize expenditure in accordance with the annual budget and work programme of the ODCSDA as approved by the Board and agreed with funding partners;
- Represent the ODCSDA in all its dealings with third parties at the level of the Management;
- Delegate his authority to the staff of the Agency to the extent necessary for the efficient performance of the activities of ODCSDA;
- Perform such other duties as may be required for effective functioning of the ODCSDA.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- A University Degree in Social Science, Natural Science, Engineering and /or any other relevant degree with at least fifteen years post-qualification experience in the private or public sector, five of which must be at management level.
- Computer Literacy is a must.
- A higher degree and experience in the management of rural development projects shall be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants from private or Civil Service should submit five (5) numbers of hand written application each with comprehensive Curricula Vitae (CV) and copies of certification, on or before 22nd November 2011 and addressed to:
The Board Chairman,
Ondo State Community and Social Development Agency
3, Engineer Babalola Street,