Posted on :
30 May, 2012
30 May, 2012
Pilot Science Company Limited (PSCL) was incorporated in 2002 as an engineering services company dedicated to providing high quality and cost effective telecommunications and engineering services to our customers. With its headquarters in Abuja and a regional office in Lagos.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the under listed positions.
Specialization: Engineering and Telecommunications
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Required Experience: 3-5 years
The job holder will be expected to harness a working environment which encourages team work, implement business measures; work on multiple projects to ensure the smooth running of the day to day activities of the organization, oversee the entire operations of the organization. Formulate policies and plans that would ensure the company runs to its maximum productivity.
Job Title: Operations Manager
• Responsible for the end-to-end quality of Field Maintenance delivery service, customer satisfaction in the organization.
• Responsible for the Field Maintenance employee/resources management.
• Manage the day-to-day service delivery.
• Will be responsible for the customer communication, cross-organization interfacing and external interface management.
• Audit the delivered service of sub-contractor and help sub-contractor improve the performance.
• Periodically report the delivery performance and achievements.
• Provide high level support for complex field operations (BTS) related emergency faults and ensure that all faults are rectified promptly within contracted SLA.
• To ensure Base Station expansion/ reconfiguration is carried according to schedule and with minimal distortion to service.
• Implement and introduce technological innovations to improve quality of service to our customers.
• Prepare and compile report on the availability and quality of BTS sites in light of the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Carry out routine site maintenance/performance checks to ensure the integrity of our provision and improved customer experience to our clients.
• Ensure maintenance work undertaken by contractors meets our specification.
• Administer accurate data within the current Engineering Database.
• Maintain a comprehensive set of records all BTS sites and spares.
• Maintain the integrity of site configuration database and records systems.
• Ensure all security and network Integrity documentation is completed and adhered to.
• Wiring of automatic mains failure and automatic transistor system.
• Installation of ATS, Switch Board and AMF.
• Conversant with INALA and SAM I & II.
• Trouble shooting and repair of electrical equipment (AVR, ATS, GEN Panels).
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
• Degree in engineering mechanical/electrical, telecommunications.
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in telecom network field maintenance.
• Must be able to have extensive travels
• Excellent communication skill, deep knowledge about local market, ability to manage the project progress and handle in-depth technical issues, strong team development and leadership skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Ability to create new Business streams, and break into new territories in all Engineering fields.
• Familiar with Office standard packages(Word, power point, etc),
• Experience in the maintenance department of an operator or Managed Services Organization. or
• Experience in a telecom engineering company, or telecoms vendor is preferred and is of top-priority.
• Good customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
• Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology.
• Self-motivation, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
• Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
• Vast experience in Generator Maintenance (troubleshooting, Servicing and Overhaul), Diesel Engine.
• Prompt response to call-outs and ability to work under pressure with less supervision.
• Ability to ensure call-outs are promptly attended to, and closed as soon as possible.
• Conversant with ATS panel, Rectifier and Alarm system.
Commercial Manager Full-Time
Industry: ICT/ Telecommunications
Specialization: Engineering Information Technology and Sales
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Required Experience: 3 – 5 years
The Commercial Manager would be responsible for sales activities from conceptualization, demo, architecting/design, and response to bids, quantity surveying, and bid defense to deal closure.
Job Title: Commercial Manager
• Supervises/vets Prepared, Designed, written & packaged proposals/response to bids.
• Leads Defence/clarification of such bids/proposals as stated above with ultimate goal of generating job orders based on such.
• Customer Product knowledge briefing/clarifications for major deals / key customers
• Ensures and Maintains regular OEM pricing Database for Components/materials, pricing updates and documentation for commercial bid / quotations preparation.
• Owns and Leads Site Survey, Pre-bid meetings attendance and Customer interfacing with aim of Characterizing requirements & expectations of such Customers for all response to bids, tenders and quotations.
• Supervises and carries out Solutions Architecting/Design and packaging- Writing Technical proposals, preparing commercial proposals, and response to bids e.t.c
• Ensure deadlines or submission dates for bids/quotations/proposals are strictly complied with
• Ensures and supervises Proper and simplified documentation of all submitted bids, proposals or quotations.
• Carries out in-house Product knowledge briefing/presentations/clarifications as the need arises.
• Consult with clients and potential clients to determine their technology requirements and ensure business alignment
• Adhere and comply with the dept. practices around PREPARE, PLAN, DESIGN stages of technology lifecycle and engagement model with the customer.
• Provides secondary implementation/installations/configurations support for project implementations by working with the professional services team as the need arises and as assigned.
• Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in the applicable solution area by taking full advantage of huge information contained in OEM websites, attending OEM development trainings, seminars and by reading professional literature in the related technical field
• Displays a high level of effort and commitment to performing work; operates effectively within the organizational structure; demonstrates trustworthiness and responsible behaviour.
• Provides secondary resolution support for customer SLA tickets by working with the support team as the need arises and as assigned/escalated.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• A Degree in engineering, computer science or other related discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience in a similar position, preferably in the Telecommunications/Engineering business environment.
• High level of professional skill and knowledge in solution areas and management
• In-depth ICT Skills
• Policies and processes development & Implementation
• Must possess astute technical & business acumen
• Must have leadership qualities
• Must be confident
• Must possess effective communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Good reporting, project and time management skills with persistence
• Must be a strategic thinker
• High energy, integrity, and confidence
• Proactive decision-maker
• Ability to look beyond the obvious/routine
• Ability to see what others cannot see
• Ability to seek a richer set of alternatives
• Ability to question assumptions
• Must be an energetic person with outstanding initiative
• Must be resilient
• Sound ethics and integrity.
• Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character
HOW TO APPLY
Interested parties should send their CV’s to [email protected]