Since inception in 1991, O’Spaces Nigeria Limited has delivered numerous public, industrial, commercial, and residential projects meeting the needs of our clients. We handle all phases of building construction from renovations to new construction, and are committed to excellent quality construction and timely delivery of projects within budget.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Site Engineer/ Architect
The primary assignment of the successful candidate will be to:
- Supervise day to day work on a construction site.
- Carryout quality control activities on the project construction site(s)
- Qualification: HND, B.Sc or M.Sc in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Experience:Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience supervising building projects.
Job Title: Store Keeper
Responsibilities will Include
- Maintain and regularly update the inventory of the company equipment, tools, and materials, as the movement
- Prepare and present regular update
- Acts as custodian of company equipment, tools, and materials
- Ensure the proper storage of the company property at the company’s yard and construction sites
- Liaise with site store keepers
- Minimum of OND qualification
- He must be computer literate.
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Successful candidate will be in charge of Logistics Department.
The Responsibilities will Include
- Ensuring proper maintenance of the company equipment and vehicles
- Ensuring the prompt supply of equipment to the construction sites and retrievals
- Ensuring that proper records are kept of equipment, and vehicles, and tools as well as their movement
- Oversee the activities of the equipment maintenance supervisor, storekeeper, mechanics, drivers, operators, and other staff under him.
- Ensuring the proper storage of equipment and materials at the company’s yard.
Job Title: Equipment Maintenance Mechanic
Reporting to: The Logistics Manager
- Maintenance of the company’s equipment; these include concrete mixers, cranes, concrete pumps, heavy-duty diesel vehicles, scaffolding, and sundry construction equipment.
- He will schedule and implement preventive maintenance and repairs of equipment.
- He will keep maintenance records of each equipment
- He must be technically sound and capable of executing major repairs on heavy diesel engine equipment himself
Application Closing Date: 8th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]