PAWA 774 is a private sector led initiative to deploy 10MW of clean, renewable energy power plants to each of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria. That’s 7,740 MW of clean bio friendly electricity built in clusters of 100KW units and connected to a local smart micro grid mesh providing adequate power to the nation, one community at a time. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
The power plants being built under the PAWA 774 initiative will use renewable sources for their fuel. The plants will draw on the abundant supply of sunlight, wind, waste, plants and water bodies in local communities around Nigeria.
We are seeking candidates in the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer
Job Reference Code: REF0000007
Available Openings: 2,322 (Nationwide)
Job Location: Nigeria
Reporting To: Head Technical Operations
Job Type: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and replacing defective parts in power infrastructure like batteries, switches etc
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing of all electrical appliancess
- Performing preventive repair and maintenance of field, plant,electronic and electrical syatems
- Testing solid state circuitry to find defective parts in digital and analog equipment and repair
- Installing enhancements and major upgrades to plant electrical subsystems.
- Utilizing specialized digital cameras and thermo graphic imaging to perform infrared analysis. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Designing motor power control equipment circuits,interpreting wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Preparing schedules and coordinating activities with other divisions and sections.
- Planning and laying work orders using sketches, blueprints, and drawings.
- Ensuring that the accurate and appropriate completion of all preventive maintenance duties.
- SSCE Certificate, OND certificate will be an added advantage
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience
- Ability to identify and implement efficient paths of action to finish assigned work
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with others
- Ability to test, calibrate, diagnose, and repair various devices
- Good communication and organization skills. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Experience in building and maintenance of power infrastructures in a developing economy
Nov 30 2011
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates shouuld:
Click here to apply online
Click here to know more about PAWA 774