Pedini-Bosch Nigeria Limited is the exclusive dealer of BOSCH, SIEMENS and GAGGENAU home appliances (freestanding and integrated appliances) for Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager must have experience in:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation
- Research and build relationship with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives
- Submit bi-weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Handle objectives by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through difference to a positive conclusion
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Assist in the development and implementation of an in-house sales team.
The Ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager should have:
- Significant experience working in a BDM role within the IT and/or consumer electronics sector
- Experience of maximising all opportunities through understanding and applying experienced sales techniques.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the consumer electronics industry preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen and can maintain focus and high productivity with minimal management.
- Extensive experience in winning, maintaining and closing new and existing business.
- Highly skilled at consultative selling, persuasion and negotiation and presenting techniques.
- Previous supervisory responsibility is desirable.
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to implement sales processes and strategies.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply