Posted on :
17 Jul, 2009
17 Jul, 2009
Petrochemical Computing Analyst
– Provide day-to-day support for existing petro-technical and engineering applications
– Troubleshoot and resolve engineering and subsurface application issues to minimize downtime and ensure applications are in working condition.
– Provide daily support at general user level for applications and associated databases such as Landmark
Reservoir and Production Management Applications, Schlumberger Reservoir Engineering applications,
Production modeling tools and any other related sub-surface engineering application.
– Provide general technical support including application data management, application programming and
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Earth Sciences or Information Technology with a minimum of second class upper division.
– Demonstrated technical skills in subsurface data workflows and data types.
– Good analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
– Teamwork and Interpersonal skills.
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
Experience Minimum of two (2) years post NYSC relevant experience.
Job Type: Full Time (Regular)
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Location: Lagos
Effective Job Opening Date: 7/13/2009
Job Closing Date: 7/27/200