Engine. Oil & Gas – Our Client, international oil and gas producer, is seeking for qualified candidates with strong technical skills, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Petroleum Engineer
- Be involved in well performance optimization, including field studies preparation, completion design and production analysis.
- Develop conceptual design of well completion, workover and artificial lift.
- Evaluate production efficiency and identify engineering solutions for field development in close collaboration with reservoir team.
- Support the execution of new wells and start-up procedures.
- Identify possible risks in well operations, prepare relevant recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- 7+ years of solid experience in petroleum engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of field development and production operations, completion and workover, stimulation.
- Understanding of geology and reservoir mechanics.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online